To pay for the selected service using a bank card on the website, after selecting the service, on the appropriate page, you must click the "BUY" button, enter your personal data and click the "Submit Order" button.
The Сustomer is automatically redirected to the payment acceptance system page to make a payment. Payments are accepted using the payment systems indicated on the website.
After confirming the selected services, a secure window will with the payment page of the processing center, where you must enter your card details. For additional authentication of the cardholder, it is possible to use the 3D Secure protocol. If your bank supports this technology, it will be redirected to the bank's server for additional identification. The Customer can check the information on the rules and methods of additional identification in the bank that issued the card.
The personal information provided by the Customer (name, address, phone number, e-mail, number and other bank card details) is confidential and not subject to disclosure. REFUND POLICY:
- The customer has the right to unilaterally refuse to receive the services provided by the Contractor
- To make a refund, the Customer must send a request to email@example.com, fill out an application (Appendix 1), send a well-read scanned copy of the application to the Contractor's e-mail, as well as send the original application signed by the Customer to the following address: Russian Federation, 191124, Address: 193230, Saint-Petersburg, Krylenko st. 1, b. 1/5, fl. 105.
- The application must be personally signed by the Customer. If the application is signed by a representative of the Customer by proxy, a copy of the proxy must be attached to the application.
- The Contractor returns the Customer the money amount in rubles at the official rate of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation on the day the payment for the services has been received on the account of the Contractor + 6-6.5% of the total amount in rubles received as a result of the calculation, and minus the cost of expenses actually incurred by the Contractor.
- In case the Customer refuses on his own initiative to participate in an online event (webinar, lecture and other online events held live), before the start of the event, the refund is made in full.
- In case of refusal of the Customer on his own initiative to participate in the online course and / or to receive a package of information materials, the refund is made in full minus the cost of expenses actually incurred by the Contractor, before the Contractor provides the Customer with access to the course (link to the interface and personal account of the Customer in the system for posting information materials) to the corresponding online course and / or information materials. The service is considered to be provided to the Customer in full the moment the Customer is provided with access to the online course and / or information materials through an e-mail to the address specified by the Customer during registration.
- The costs of transferring money to the Customer, as well as all types of commissions and additional fees, shall be borne by the Customer.
- Refunds are made within 10 (ten) business days after the Contractor receives the original of the application via the bank details specified by the Customer in the application.