1. General terms and conditions
1.1. This Policy defines the procedure how limited liability company U24.Academy (hereinafter referred to as the "Operator") shall process and protect information about individuals (hereinafter referred to as the "User"), which the Operator may obtain on condition that the User is using (purchasing) services/products provided, including through the site, services and programs used by the Operator (hereinafter the "Site", "Services"), posted on the website: webinars.travelun.org.
1.2. The purpose of this Policy is to ensure proper protection of personal information that the User provides about themselves when using the Site, Services or during registration (creating an account), for the purchase of goods/services from unauthorized access and disclosure.
1.3. Relations related to the collection, storage, distribution and protection of information provided by the User are regulated by this Policy, other official documents of the Operator and the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
1.4. By registering on the Site and using the Site and Services, the User fully agrees with the terms of this Policy. By registering on the Site and selecting the appropriate options, the User agrees to receive advertising and/or newsletters by means of SMS messages, email messages or phone calls from the Operator and partners.
1.5. In case the User does not agree with the terms of this Policy, the use of the Site and/or any Services available when using the Site must be immediately terminated.
1.6. In case the User does not agree to receive information from the Operator, the User can unsubscribe from the mailing list:
- by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email;
- in their personal account on the Site, by removing previously selected options;
- by sending a notification at the email address specified in the "Contact" section or by calling the contact center.
2. The purpose of the collection, processing and storage of information provided by users of the Site
2.1. Personal data of the User is processed in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. The Operator processes the User's personal data for the purpose of:
- identification of the party within the framework of agreements and contracts concluded with the Operator and/or its Affiliates;
- providing (implementing) the User with goods/services, access to the Site, Services;
- communication with the User, sending transactional emails to the User at the time of receiving the registration request on the Site or receiving a payment from the User, one-time, if the User performs these actions, sending notifications to the User, requests;
- sending advertising and/or informational messages to the User (SMS messages, email messages, other types of electronic messages);
- verification, research and analysis of such data to support and improve the services and sections of the Site, as well as to develop new services and sections of the Site;
- conducting statistical and other research based on depersonalized data.
3. Terms of processing of personal information provided by the User and its transfer to third parties
3.1. The Operator takes all necessary measures to protect the User's personal data from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction.
3.2. The Operator provides access to the User's personal data only to those employees, contractors and Affiliates who need this information to ensure the functioning of the Site, Services and provision of Services, and the sale of goods.
3.3. The Operator has the right to use the information provided by the User, including personal data, in order to ensure compliance with the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation (including for the purpose of prevention and/or suppression of illegal actions of the Users). Disclosure of the information provided by the User may be made only in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation at the request of a court, law enforcement agencies, as well as in other cases stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
3.4. The Operator does not verify the accuracy of the information provided by the User and assumes that the User provides reliable and sufficient information in good faith, takes care of timely changes to previously provided information when necessary, including, but not limited to, changing the phone number.
4.1. When using the Site, the User confirms that they:
- have all the necessary rights to register (create an account) and use the Site's Services;
- indicate reliable information about themselves in the amount necessary to use the Site's Services.
- are aware that the information on the Site posted by the User about themselves may become available to third parties not specified in this Policy and may be copied and distributed by them;
- are familiar with this Policy, express their consent to it and assume the rights and obligations specified in it. Reading the terms of this Policy and ticking the box under the link to this Policy is a written consent of the User to the collection, storage, processing and transfer to third parties of personal data provided by the User.
4.2. The Operator does not verify the accuracy of the information received (collected) about the Users, except in cases when such verification is necessary for the purpose of fulfilling obligations to the User.
5. Within this Policy "the User's personal information" means:
5.1. Data provided by the User independently when using the Site and Services, including, but not limited to: first name, last name, gender, mobile phone number and/or email address, marital status, date of birth, hometown, family ties, home address, information about education, occupation.
5.2. Data that is automatically transmitted to the Services during their use by means of using a software installed on the User's device, including IP address, cookie information, information about the user's browser (or other program that allows access to the Services), access time, and the address of the requested page.
5.3 Other information about the User, the collection and/or provision of which is defined in the regulatory documents of individual services of the Operator.
6. Changing and deleting personal data
6.1. The User can change (update, supplement) the personal information provided by them or part of it at any time, as well as the settings of its confidentiality, by using the personal data editing function in the section or in the personal section of the corresponding Service. The User is obliged to take care of the timely changes to previously provided information, its updating, otherwise the Operator is not responsible for non-receipt of notifications, goods/services, etc.
6.2. The User can also delete personal information provided to them within a certain account. However, deleting an account may make it impossible to use certain Services.
6.3. Personal data processing time is unlimited. The User can retract their consent to the personal data processing by sending a written withdrawal to the Operator. The withdrawal must be provided personally by the owner of the personal data at the Operator's address (current location) or sent by mail services at the Operator's address (current location). The Operator is obliged to consider the withdrawal within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the moment of sending the indicated letter.
7.3. Both parties agree that all business correspondence sent from the email addresses, messagers (phone number registered in an each instant messager) indicated by the User and the Operator, is obligatory for both Parties. Both parties agree that documents printed as screenshots of email letters can be used as a confirmation of the provided services, adjustments to the previously signed contract and other actions, including a reciept of the original contract by the Party. Parties are obliged to inform each other regarding all accidents of an unauthorized access to their e-addresses, phone numbers and/or changes of these e-addresses and phone numbers. Implementation of this policy by a Party without such notification is recognized as a proper one and deprives the another Party of the right to invoke the indicated circumstances.